Promotional products programs or Marketing communication tools are intended for organizations where multiple people work with the same promotional tools such as promotional products, exhibition materials and brochures. A promotional products program provides the user with insight into which materials are available in the web shop that has been created the look and feel of the company.
Hokra created and manages programs for, among others, the Royal BAM group, BMW group Netherlands, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Spadel Nederland BV, Netwerk Notarissen, Zilverenkruis, Corbion, Interpolis, Mazars and Keestrack.
The advantages of using a promotional products program:
- Uniformity, everyone works with the same materials
- Quality, the responsible marketeer(s) determine the product range
- Insights and order options for everyone who is authorized to do so
- No tax costs from the marketing and communication department regarding handling and shipping
- Costs on the right budgets
- Use the scale of the organization while small runs can be ordered as well
- If you put your order in before 12 AM, you will receive your package the next day (Benelux)
- (Real-time) insight into orders, stock information and management reports
- Well-accessible helpdesk
- Expandable to complete marcom portal where, in addition to promotional products, for example P.O.D. printed matter and image bank can be included
How does it work?
In this video we explain how a promotional products program works and what it can achieve for your company. If you have any further questions or comments about the video, please feel free to contact us. Our contact details can be found under the video.